$50,000 for Producers / $75,000 for Associations
for Market / Consumer Research & Strategy
Accessing market research, learning about customers, and strategically planning are really important to growing wine businesses, but having the funds to carry out these types of projects can be prohibitive. Now the BC wine industry has targeted help to harness the power of the B.C. Agri-food and Seafood Market Development Program.
We are thrilled to announce that Terroir Consulting was recently approved as the only beverage-specific Pre-Qualified Consultant for the program.
That means the the BC wine industry now has access to substantive support to connect with wine consumers and boost sales outside of BC.
70% funding up to $75,000 for Wine Associations
- Survey your wine region’s tourists to determine what attracts them, and create strategies to attract build your regional visitor base and grow cellar-door sales.
- Help your association members plan strategically, and maximize marketing dollars to get your wines successfully into a new market (domestic or international), restaurants, or liquor stores.
- Critically assess market opportunities, and build a marketing plan to go after markets that best fit your wine region’s assets.
50% funding up to $50,000 for Wine Producers
- Trial new labels, messaging or wine styles to determine which choices best connect with the people you want as customers.
- Uncover a certain customer group’s wine styles and varietals preferences (ie: Millennials from Calgary, or natural wine drinkers in Germany) so you can directly connect to that target market.
- Help your business plan strategically, and maximize marketing dollars to get your wines successfully into a new market (domestic or international).
Click the links above for wine producers or associations to find out how you can access this funding opportunity.